View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:14 AM

Default Re: North American Union and the VChip

Spoken by the truly craven coward that you are, DA. On behalf of "the people" for whom you dare to speak and of whom I am one, I say, "Sit down, shut up, you don't speak for me."

You seek to disparage and discourage so that you will not be alone in your cowardice, but don't worry, we'll protect you and others like you, just get out of the way.

While you wait for someone inside the Illuminati to come forward and tell the truth, why don't you try holding your breath? You and your kind will always be waiting for something before taking any real action.

Freedom WILL NOT "come upon us." The founders of this country WON freedom for us after sacrifices that are too numerous and painful to recount and we will have to WIN it again.

To paraphrase Charlton Heston, "They can put a chip in me when my body is assuming room temperature."
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque