View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: HIGHER INDOCTRINATION: Universities and Corporate control by David Livingstone

Uniherdity. When the campus media is known to reflect the lamestream media - gagged - you know the education is fcuked oops biased to a greater agenda.

They are training people's individual trains of thoughts towards what ends? Personal fullfillment or fitting the societal mold?

If free speech is not valued, I doubt free thought is recommended. I could be mistaken - I never attended uni - always chose private trade schools. My minimal education has served me very well. Mind you, i love to read.

You said it, get_real. they talk the fluff and its all just big words with not much meaning as these words make up half truths and half lies.

They learn political speak. Well these kids have got to learn to be P.C. somewhere and the folks ain't home to teach em. That's the government's responsibility. Train the globbies....