View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: The chemical war on your brain: fluoride

Very timely post, Peter. You might find this bit of information interesting.

In Deaf Smith County in Texas there is so much natural FLORINE - not floride - in the soil that not even one dentist can make a living there. Guess where they want to build a nuclear waste dump? That's right, Deaf Smith County.

You know, I am beginning to think that the architects of the New World Order are sadists, as well as Satanists. We've learned of their plans to reduce the population drastically and there isn't much doubt that they have the weapons with which to do it almost instantly.

Instead, they "toy" with us, making us sick, deforming our bodies, the bodies of our children and the unborn, destroying our ability to think.

I've read that serial killers start out by torturing and killing small animals before they "graduate" to people. What you want to bet, the so-called "elite" have left a trail of dead animals behind them.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque