View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 05:29 AM

Default Re: How do YOU combat nwoitis????

Amen to that, Daddy-o!

I seem to remember in a galaxy far away that I started a thread where we all could share good experiences, spiritually uplifting things to do, see, read, not always to talk about all the negative aspects.

Maybe a revival of that thread is in order?;-) Don't limit yourself to films or TV shows, name anything that is genuinely GOOD, INSPIRING, trying to show the BEAUTY in life; the TRUTH; the LOVE, in all its shades and colours.

I think we all need encouragement and an energy boost from time to time, therefore I consider it very important for people like us to have the courage, energy, motivation, inspiration and stubborness to keep telling the Truth.

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=490&forum=23" >In Opinions "Listing Films and TV Shows That Inspire You"</a>

My last post there was about the Truffaut film Fahrenheit 451, which I saw a few weeks ago and I warmly recommend everyone here to see it. It's incredible to think he made it in 1966, considering world events today. Despite the gloomy, depressing story I assure you you will feel very good in your heart once you've seen it - it's a beautiful piece of filmmaking...