View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 11:36 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

Ahmad, dude

I don't have a problem with God's words. I do appreciate you keep telling me these words, are from God. All of them, every one.

If they are, so be it. Your point is... convert to your point or view? Or what? God loves me just the way I am, thank you very much. Jesus taught me that one. He wants me to be a better person. It's a dummy who walks away from a good teacher until they have learnt everything that teacher has to offer.

And if I have found what that teacher had said to always ring true in day to day life... I should worship the words of your book?... your perspective of God from your culture? I appreciate it and I am different. Can you appreciate the beauty of our differneces?

I have and do study your Quran so as to gain a broader understanding of humanity... something I thing Jesus would appreciate us all doing. Does Mohhamed say remain ignorant of those who don't think the same way and dress the same way and have different skin color than you?

You explain to me the difference between racism and religionism, please? I'm sick to death of my God is greater than yours, my religion is better, my house is bigger, my car is faster, my clothes are more expensive.

Materialism sucks. People believe more in the things of this world and the evil it has created... greed...religion...politics...what about God?

Your book may true from front to back for all I know. Only God knows the absolute truth. My faith is working for me. I am happy. I have peace in my life. I respect your faith.

Can you please offer what the promise of the Quran is? Is it similiar to the Bible in hoping for a time of peace?

That message got lost in the Christian religion "formerly known as" Satanism. In the West, it's a Hollywood Revelation - Armageddon - to average Christian sheeple: person who has been brainwashed to believe they may not think or act for themselves

Peace Bruv!

Mary XXX