View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Let's be honest, Jews are smarter than everybody else.

Jews don't miss a trick. If you think it's bad to oppose them, you've been tricked.

What Jews Do

SIMON SHEPPARD

A Jew Accuses

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The Gospel of St. John 8:43-47

A Jew Confesses (1)
‘When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of all revolutionary parties; at the same time, when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.’

Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State

‘What's bad for them is good for us’

A Jew Confesses (2)
‘Of course you do resent us Jews. The thing that intruiges me about this anti-Jewish business, however, is your total lack of grit. You seem to be suffering from self-consciousness horribly. It is not as if you were amateurs - you have been at it for over fifteen centuries. You resent us, but cannot clearly say why.

‘We are, if you are to be believed, a menace to your racial integrity. We shirk our patriotic duty in wartime, because we are pacifists by nature and tradition.

‘You accuse us of stirring up revolution in Moscow. Suppose we admit the charge, what of it?

‘Take the three principal revolutions in modern times - the French, American and Russian. What are they but the triumph of the Jewish idea of social, political and economic justice? And the end is still a long way off. We still dominate you.

‘You make much noise and fury about the undue Jewish influence in your theaters and movie palaces. Granted, your complaint is well-founded. But what is that compared with our staggering influence in your churches, your schools, your laws and your government, and the very thoughts you think?

‘You believe The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. But what is that beside the unquestionable and historic conspiracy we have carried out, and which we have never denied because you have never had the courage to charge us with it?

‘You call use subverters, agitators, revolution-mongers. It is the truth - and I cower at your discovery.

‘You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We are at the bottom not merely of the latest war, but nearly all your wars. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. We did it solely with the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas and propaganda.

‘If we were in your place, we should dislike you more cordially than you do us. But we should make no bones about telling you why. You go about whispering terrifyingly about the hand of the Jew in this and that. It makes us quake. We are conscious of the injury we did when we imposed upon you our alien faith and traditions. And then you specify and talk vaguely of Jewish financiers and Jewish motion picture promoters, and our terror dissolves in laughter. The gentiles, we see with relief, will never know the real blackness of our crimes.
More:
http://www.heretical.org.uk/miscella/wjd.html