View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Mystery Space Machines Above -

There will not be one minute of sleep lost on my part because you cannot take one of my posts seriously.

Chances are good that you are plunking away on a computer made by a corporation which is part of the New World Order and the same for your server.

As for Jeff Rense's site, I find it most informative. He provides a variety of topics from many sources. As with any other site, it is "buyer (or browser) beware." You simply lack enough background knowledge to help you separate fact from fantasy.

Your pre-pubescent nose is brown clear up to your eyebrows, your spelling and grammar are atrocious so my suggestion to you is to spend more time hitting the books and less time at the computer. That way, in some distant future, I can take your posts seriously.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque