View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 05:51 AM

Default Re: BEWARE OF DAVID ICKE

If Icke in fact is a willing disinfo agent, he uses the text book method of mixing fact with fiction the way for example Hollywood does or an "author" like Dan Brown does, to confuse gullible people and to make them throw out the Truth with the lies.

I have personally never read any of Icke's material, for the simple reason that I found everything he's talking about that seem true from other sources, but without the alien/shapeshifting lizard rubbish that make him look like an idiot.

It's almost as if he's telling the truth but at the same time adds totally outlandish claims of Fantasy and Science Fiction ON PURPOSE to discredit the truth.

He is simply not a trustworthy researcher, even if he IS telling the truth.

"A counterfeit is worse than a simple error... And the effect of such counterfeits is that 'you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.' The Devil loves to employ counterfeits, because to accept them is to be led into error, while to reject them without exposing the counterfeit - that is, without bringing forth the true principle which the counterfeit was designed to hide - is to be, maneuvered into rejecting the truth that is being counterfeited."

Quotes From Charles Upton ©: The System Of Antichrist; Truth And Falsehood In Postmodernism & New Age; Sophia Perennis, NY 2001
http://www.seriousseekers.com