View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: The connection between Christianity, Astrology and New Age

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
roscoe wrote:
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO DEAL WITH BA IS SIMPLY TO NOT READ HER POSTS.
Oh, get a grip. Poor Roscoe, and all the others here, they just can't deal with me. As if they are all a bowl of cherries. I simply do not read Roscoe's posts. That's how I deal with him.

True enough roscoe, unfortunately she has the knack of poluting everyone elses posts to the point that most people no longer post.

Delta has been here for how long now and has the entire CC situation under wraps. Huh? Unfortunately, Roscoe and Delta have a way of polluting everyone Else's posts to the point that most people no longer post. In fact, most people don't post here because people such as RedRat, Roscoe, Shadow, Delta, George_Bush, Barbara, etc. post here.

It is unfortunate but she is they type that ignoring does not work and needs to be eradicated (read banned).

It is fortunate that I can ignore, but in Delta's case, eradication would be advised (read banned).

Notice how quiet she has gone when she got called out about her husband as well as her "sex slave" duties.

Quite when called out about my husband? Huh? Are you under the impression that when you make a suggestion, I comply? Get a grip. Go read the mind control thread within the music industry as far as satisfying Springsteen's sexually deviant behavior together with his friends and sister.

I'm sure it wasn't something in the delicious seafood platter her "husband" prepared for her while she sat on her fat ass blathering away on the computer.

My ar*se isn't fat. It's in fine shape. Want to ask my husband?

These are not the things that should be taken frivolously by the mentaly challenged like herself.

These are not the things that should be taken frivolously by the mentally challenged like Delta.

I hope the holidays go well for you and your family.

How do you know Roscoe has a family? I've never heard him say this before and you just arrived here?