Thread: An experiment
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: An experiment

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...
Unfortunately, what you say is true. Butshe has always posted in hopes of getting a response from someone; to be noticed.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. You, for some reason, because you apparently like pedophiles, have found it necessary, SHADOW, to respond to everything I write. You seem to want to be noticed.

If we do not respond to her now, there are two posibilities:

She stops posting or she becomes more venomous in her postings.

I've never been venomous. You have. As I've stated, when I stop posting, you continue to comment about me. Apparently, you are obsessed.

Either way we will see the true person behind the keyboard.

You've already seen the true person. Honor, integrity and a patriot. You certainly have shown your true colors. Not very nice, I might add.

Besides, I was having visions of her shreeking in front of her keyboard as she was typing her last replies to me.

Obviously, you're delusional. You had to start a thread about me, because, as I've said, you SEEK my ATTENTION!
PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE COMPELLED TO DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN. DO YOU LIKE PEDOPHILES?