View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: BEWARE OF DAVID ICKE

Yes, the passage in the Old Testament is very clear. Godd exegesis tell sus to seek no other meaning if there is an obvious one. There are familiar spirits. In deliverance sessions even the demons themselves claim this bond to stay with the person. Of course, the power of Jesus name can break this curse.

And yes, I have unfortunately personal experience in my family. If you think about it, even if there were no obligatory generational curse, the son of an occultist would be a natural target for Satan, for he would have lived in a house with no protection from God and surrounded by evil activity.

About Icke seeing lizards or not, I don`t know. All I am saying is that demonized people see things. There is wide evidence, especially in the testimony of people who were into the occult and were saved later. It is not unusual for Satan to send demons in the form of ugly beasts, black spiders, etc., especially at night, in order to scare people. Even Christian who are fighting a spiritual battle are targets of these kinds of clown tricks from Satan.

It is important that we understand this, because it is the explanation of why intelligent people fall for the occult. It is because they really saw something. the problem is that they didn`t understand what it was.