View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:42 PM

Default Re: What happend to Club Conspiracy

Blue Angel...

Calm down, this episode is coming to a end, there is no reason for anger anymore, if you have anger toward me fine, but I will not go away angry like you.

In fact, You should continue and be happy in this world because that and love is something 'they' can never take away from humanity permanently, sure they try, and try, and try to no end, but, look at all the wars, the suffering, the deaths, has humanity collapsed because of them, I THINK NOT, nor will it ever.

Prophecies, Visions, Writings, all these things we think we know, but nobody knows the future, not even the PTB. One thing for sure I do know, is that they will NEVER GET AWAY WITH THERE OUTLOOK on the world (World Government)it has never been accomplished in history, nor will it be accomplished, and we have this obscure invention called the personal computer to thank for that. A device that interconnects thoughts on a global scale, INTERCONNECTION of minds, we know to much about them,so we say, or is it the other way around? I tend to believe the first.

Internet Highways and Bi Ways...

I recall reading a article from a person working in a top secret research facility on computer cyberspace, and who controls what, this is what i remember what he said in my own version.

Imagine being in a vehicle traveling thru cyberspace, you can go in every concievabe direction, up, down, sideways, backwards, forward,it is always a straight line though. You must come to intersections whether you like it or not, this is where 'they' issue you a 'pass' to continue where you want to go, this 'pass' identifies you in cyberspace, this they use for tracking purposes around the cyberworld, once the pass is 'flagged' by unknown entities, the next intersection you come upon, the cyberpatrol awaits you. it's really no different than in the real world, also they like to entrap you, just like speed traps. Sooo the point is I have no idea....

Have a Great 2008!!!!! :-) And try to stay off the computer more, and enjoy life, I sure will.