View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 04:10 PM

No problem I can reduce on the amount of "embedded videos per page", it is just that they became so popular & that we were just assuming cable connections across the board. Is there a way to put code on the page & be able to tell whether the user has high-speed or not? That would take care of that & thus allow high-speeders get their pedal to the metal...

The untagged URLs are any URL that is not tagged (PHP nor HTML) just as
which I donít understand why is it that in my "Ron Paul Thread" none of the them show up as actual URL, but just "text"... you could "check it out" by going into the following link...

The Official Ron Paul President 2008 Campaign Trail- Thread
http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/show...6955#post46955

... it could be because of some other "tag", such as the "SIZE" tag, which is still not fixed, is preventing them from getting activated... I think that could be it !!!

Boy, I was really surprised to see the "Google Video Tag" working... however, I donít know if you did your "quick & dirty" PHP code fix or are you allowing also the "embed" HTML tags. Which after seeing the "Ron Paul" thread it seems as though you actually fixed them by allowing the HTML tags (either that or you editted them by hand).

Which brings me to that point...

Do you (currently) allow for both PHP code tags & standard HTML tags to coexist? If so, how do you turn ON "HTML tags". In my allowable box of "can & canít do" goodies it seems as though HTML is turned OFF. How can you turn them ON?

You can forget about the smiley faces. I just got carried away there. I just realized that you have your own set of "sad & smiley" faces here. Why bother w/ that. We have more important things to worry about. But thanks for asking... anyway.