View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 03:18 PM

Default Re: French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

"Strangely, i like the multicultural aspects of Oz. I am smart enough to know however that in the end only communities bound by common culture and values survive. Apparently I am a rabid Nazi for having this view as are others. That is the power of brainwashing via the multi billion dollar P.R and media companies."

Ones home is ones cultural escape from multi culturalism. One community is based is based humanity .... humanity must be based on a cosmological reality .. we are all unniversal organisms bound by extinction all existing biologically in the fourth dimension of reality. we are bound by extinction until such time as we can travel beyond the speed of light. FACT

This is more than enough similarity for all human beings to co exist throughout this solar system in harmony all seeking the same thing. SURVIVAL.

Ones own cultural reality should start with your specie ... ie your partner your children and all existing in a multi specieal community. Where the escape from culture shock of visible differences amongst species of humans is your home and your OWN family not your parents/sibblings necessarily.

Regards
Jules

Last edited by Jules1234a : 02-24-2008 at 03:28 PM.