View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:17 PM

Default Re: The Mind of GOD.

Christian Thought

A Glorious Day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Book of James

Chapter 3

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

My Awesome KING!

Do I Cry? Yes

Do I fear? Yes

Do I pray? Yes

Am I unrighteous? Yes

Can I change? Yes

Do I haver free will? Yes

Do I want to change? Yes

Does it require change? Yes

Does it require magor changes, Yes, but not drastic, just gradual, as the spirit will lead.

Am I alone? No, there are others

Can they help me? Yes, but be aware of there doctrines.

What if I fail? You can never fail when accepting JESUS as your Savior, He remains in you forever, If you are truly genuine. Even if you go back to your old ways, your consciousness (spirit of GOD) will kick in to let you know your on the wrong path, it will guide you back on the right track.

Who is GOD? He is LOVE, he is your Heavenly Father.

Who is Jesus? he is your Savior, only thru him can you speak to GOD, acceptance of him is mandatory.

Who is the Devil? He is a angry and bitter, and jealous angelic being who fell from grace, he is at war with the Kingdom of GOD. He also seeks to destroy you.

How do I avoid him? Pray to Jesus, and rebuke him.

Will he try to trick me into turning away from GOD? Yes, don't let your guard down, he knows every deceptful trick in the book.

The Conscious Mind
How do Christians communicate with GOD? through there Conscious Mind

Where does it exist? In your Sub-Nueral Network, it exist Hidden because the PTB have no known knowledge of how to dis-lodge it. If they did, (and they are working on it,) they would control all human thought and beings.

Is the Conscious Mind like a 'guide?' YES, It's sort of like the 3 beings of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, only the Conscious Mind is you in Spirit and in your soul. When you die,it transcends into those beings. A person can never die because of the POWER OF JESUS, acceptance of him.

How does it communicate with GOD? In the very same way the physical body does with the Conscious Mind. only the Conscious Mind transmits and recieves "messages" from the heavenly realm. It is written in the good doctors book, the Sacred Spiral, DNA is the Medium to transmit. The Conscious also has complete awareness and limited control of vital organs within the body, such as for communicating with the heavenly realm. Also think of the Conscious as a sponge of the TOTAL SUM EXISTENCE OF YOUR BEING. It has ABSORBED every pain, every happiness, every sorrow, anguish, EVERY THOUGHT and emotion you have had in your existence, ,it then 'calculates' and forms both a physical and spiritual solution to the body for a path of wellness. It is a GIFT TO CHRISTIANS.

Why limited? Because the Physical being is in control of the body, the Conscious can only 'guide' you when you are in spiritual or physical need.

Do Non-Believers have a conscious? No, and yes. Non- believers are in rebellion against the Kingdom, therfore they have much less awareness and spiritual powers as TRUE BELIEVERS.

If Believers have this Gift, then why are we not aware of it? Because most never seek it out, for example, when you feel spiritually dead and loathing in that areas of your life, as true believers, that is when the conscious mind awakens to seek out communication with the physical being, both are now in unison in formulating a 'path' for spiritual rejuvenation with GOD. But only thru 100% complete faith in Jesus can this happen.

If the Conscious Mind has complete awareness of the physical beings emotional and physical level then where is this "Conscious" to help me when I need it?

It is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it awaits for you to awaken to it.

How? First you must set your mind to WANTING it at a spiritual level, wanting it to help you get connected to GOD, Spritual loathing and Godly intervention is a 'sign' for the Conscious Mind to kick in for your benefit, it is YOU Remember, YOU in the Spiritual and Soul of your being. It is your SUM TOTAL OF EXISTENCE, it is A GIFT FROM GOD.

Can those with this gift HEAL themselves and others? YES, on the sub-atomic level, the Conscious Mind can heal everything within the being.

In what areas of a persons life can this Conscious Mind help in? In all areas, including personal relationships, for example, since the Conscious Mind is the SUM TOTAL OF YOUR EXISTENCE, then it makes sense to utilize this tool to guide a person through relationships, an example would be in choosing the MATE for ones life, as most people make horrible choices as there life partners, the Conscious Mind knows what types of personalities will not work for you in the long term wellness of your being. Most people choose there mates based on physical and 'limited' spiritual wellness into the future of there lives. Thus the Conscious Mind can Guide the person thru poisonous relationships that do more harm than good.

Can Christians Have sexual relations outside marriage? Yes, and NO. If a couple choose to have sexual relations, and both are single, and not married, then it is a decision they make outside of the KINGDOM OF GOD, GOD wants his believers and faithful to get married as as a sign of HOLY MATRIMONY, GOD wants the best for his followers, and Marriage as Man and Woman in union is best for the long term wellness of the physical being.

Consciousness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our Conscious Mind Could Be An Electromagnetic Field

Studies on Consciousness, Cognition and Life

Are Catholics and other religions acceptable to GOD? NO religion is acceptable to GOD, only believers in Christ are.

Should Christians Entangle themselves in with other beliefs of different people? NO, Only the Bible, and KJB is authentic. No other belief system on Earth has a REEDEMER, a person who rose from the snarls of death to give LIFE to BELIEVERS in Him.

Do people who think Christians are wrong, Mis-guided? Yes, most non-believers have a 'fixed' set of pre-conceptions about Christianity based on what they see in this physical world, however this is not where Christianity resides, true believers in Christ reside in this physical world, but have spiritual residence inside and within the physical boundaries of the world.

Should Christians associate with Non-Christians? Yes, and No... Christians must survive economically within this world, thus they are to comply with the set boundaries given by mans economic laws and civil laws, however Christians should not adhere to the moral and degenarative values in the physical sense.

Where can Christians go to find fellow believers in Christ besides the fallen Church? On the internet, there are many christian forums where-in believers can exchange dialogue, and find true believers who have a genuine interest in the Word. although caution must be used when 'doctrine' is used.

Last edited by redrat11 : 03-10-2008 at 05:40 PM.