View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Researcher of Evidence
Thumbs down Re: The energy non-crisis.

Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
No you rubes.
As for electric cars, how do you think they generate electricity? Oil!

Really? Are you ... 4 years old or something??? Sorry, but it's time to get serious, & I'm going to express myself, ya lube! - DO YOU REALLY THINK OIL IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ENERGY??? You are INCREDIBLY programmed if you think that. What, is your homepage?

Sorry, but do yourself a favor by realizing that if there were electric cars, OBVIOUSLY the energy grid would be rendered into an emergency service , if anything at all, because the SOLAR/ Battery or other source of energy that SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AT LEAST AROUND THE 1920's, would make people realize they could have the same system powering their homes.

Reactions & closed mindedness like your post really break my heart, because the solutions are so simple, but getting there will be apparently a little difficult, given the likes of you, eh? ... - As someone whom I admired for a short time & now hate; Al Gore had said, 'We could really lose it', (not the oil, you (profanity removed) ---> Our freedom, then our lives, then the world... - Are our daily routines really worth all of what most us us have not had the chance to explore yet?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-07-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: I freakin felt like it! (& I went out of control)