View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Researcher of Evidence
Thumbs down Re: The energy non-crisis.

Excuse me??? What the hell are you talking about? You must've not seen the clear message in my post that you ASSumed merited quoting... I have no TIME FOR THIS, I''vE HAD A BAD DAY< BUT THANKFULLY IT SHALL NOT BE DIFFICULT TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE... - I AM NOT A THEORIST, just a very concerned person, & when you object to my post without reading it, you are insulting everyone else on this Planet, for I am trying to help the world avert an avoidable armagedon, & WHEN YOU QUOTE A GOOD POINT < ON TOP OF ALL THINGS< IT JUST SHOWS THAT WERE most probably ALL GOING TO HELL, AS UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY MENTALITIES LIKE THIS CHARACTER... DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE. IF you knew who I am, you would find that your judgments/reactions are outrageous, & I don't like you at all.

I see that you obviously don't know what is really going on, & quite frankly, I don't need to tell you to goto hell, because when you realize that the truth differs significantly to your pathetic world view, & the feeling you inevitably will have will bring you down to the place you deserve to be in for wasting my time & delaying my projects that will benefit mankind.

- Everyone! - Let's give a big hand to Mr (slightly) Mentally challenged!

- PS: You seem very critical of others, without even looking... I'm sorry, but you're a moron, especially if you don't think there's a crisis. - The crisis is that people are continuing to be slaves to the Oil industry, when we could have independent energy & not have to be paying thousands of dollars to utility & gas companies... If you are here, & are seriously not understanding this, the alert of you being a dis-info agent has been erected...

PS: HELLO??? A crime against humanity is that clean energy has been suppressed, & we should not even be having these discussions... In FACT, this site & other like should not exist... - We should not have to fight for our freedom, but actual critical thinking is apparently not something you practice.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-08-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: I fucking felt like it. Okay? Or am I going to be judged for it now?