View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Default Re: The energy non-crisis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I see that Intelligence is not something that concerns you much now does it?
Again, this makes no sense at, given the content of what you had quoted, to use your pompous attitude. (I mean, it was on your screen) Your own medication ain't so great now, is it? I see it now: Your goal is to make alternative energy seem unviable... Good luck! - For example, your comment about it being expensive: The first cars were VERY expensive, but with mass production, they SOON became very affordable. - Perhaps you are afraid of being outraged if you realize that the governments don't give a rat's ass about us, put Fluoride in the water, etc, & THE POINT IS: Clean, free energy is the MOST viable & should've been implemented long ago, & I was just very angered today by given that it's spring now & I know that these issues should not be, it makes me angry... - And the time I am wasting on a reply like this (for the last time) doesn't help.

PPS: I apologize if you are referring to there being no Peak Oil, because there is an abundance of oil, & with all the good, proper uses for Oil, to burn it for energy would be like burning a Picasso for heat.

Have a nice smog filled day, because after all, this is the way it should be, right? according to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
No you rubes.
As for electric cars, how do you think they generate electricity? Oil!

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-08-2008 at 07:44 PM.