View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

"The Shadow Knows" (Nothing, except ways to make himself look like a childish fool). This is not an argument or a debate...

... I've looked & looked, but I can't seem to find just what the fuck it is you're attempting to talk about... Your words seem impressive to you, so you think that justifies posting it? Why not attach an example of me propagating a misunderstanding? You're a pathetic little kid, & you wouldn't last a second in the police state you're gonna get due to the ignorance of people like you... Wanna prove you're not a smartass loser kid? Call Alex Jones on his radio show & tell him what you think of him yourself. Newsflash: If you REALLY believe yourself, & are not merely an immature runt, you are in for r a seriously rude awakening. You don't deserve any more of my time.

PS:

1) The stress in my own personal life is over-bearing...
2) I'm doing serious research amongst FOOLS like 'Shadow', & just seeing what the government is doing to us makes me extremely angry...
3) You are slowing down SERIOUS work that will help many deserving people, (everyone but yourself) live much better lives, if any at all, the way things are going , & you are a FUCKING INSULT TO HUMANITY ITSELF... - First you say there is no energy cris, Alex Jones etc are disinfo agents, BUDDY.... We are not stupid, & you wasting your time is not going to to stop us, got it??? I suggest you systematically fuck yourself immediately, & goto hell, where you are welcome.
4) You can lie to yourself, you stubborn kid, but your mind knows the truth of your thoughts.

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-12-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to load the gun...