View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 06:55 PM

Default Re: PEOPLE TREATED LIKE DISCARDS

Take a look at it from Teryy's point of view . . . she used to be a vibrant, beautiful girl . . . a very capable woman. And, in her point of view, in the blink of an eye . . . that all changed. She became (and I don't say the following in it's context to be cruel, it would be my point of view of myself if the same thing happened) a blithering shell of her former self. I would want to die, myself. She wasn't going to get better. Now if you couldn't react to any of the world around you . . . you'd be living life as though you were watching TV. Would YOU want to live like that? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'm praying for Terry's soul . . . I hope you all do the same.

Although I'm Italian, I find comfort in my memories of the deceased with this traditional Gaelic blessing . . . and you have to hear it the way my former church's choior sand it in order for the song to move THROUGH you . . . but this is the best I can do.

Quote:
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer