Thread: A must read.
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 09:26 PM

Default Re: A must read.

Back to LaRouche, I have no choice but to agree with the consensus in this thread that he is either an agent of disinformation or somewhat unbalanced. His hero worship of Franklin Roosevelt is inherently flawed from an NWO perspective. Roosevelt was undobtedly a "player" and right in the thick of upper level Illuminati planning.
However, LaRouche has been persecuted and even imprisoned like Fritz Springmeier, and his book "Dope, Inc." is the bible of historical drug trafficking and its closenet ties to the global elitists, including the Harriman/Bush enclave. In fact, it is one of the single most difficult books to obtain outright, blatantly suppressed by the mainstream publishing world. I have only read it through large snippets and synopses gleaned from online sites. Further, the intersection of certain portions of the genealogy in "Dope, Inc." with Springmeier's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" is downright uncanny.
Bottom line: I have found it necessary to be largely eclectic and discretionary in my pursuit of the "Real Truth". Even agents of disinformation provide elements of the truth in order to get their followers "hooked". The trick is knowing when and where to draw the line.