View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Default Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes, the belief does not LEND itself to credibility.

The thing is, when one realizes that it is a realization rather than simply having a believe in a theory or something. one can become very sensitive when continuing to see day after day others go on to assume that their conclusions, their theory, essentially, regarding the conclusions (not beliefs) of people like me are outrageous or something because you assume it just can't be or something, & must be the branch of conspiracy theory that is incorrect. (Given your statements about Credibility. - The only reason why that is so, is because of several reasons : Mainly , people who think that the so called shapeshifting vids on youtube are the only reason why people may believe this, but mainly for fear of ridicule, & it's become like talking about politics in general, because people are afraid their new friends will think they're a nut or loser if they talk about it... Alex Jones knows this is REAL, a FACT, but would you talk about that if you were in hos position? No. That's why it's great to have people like David Icke around. - I'm not saying I believe everything these people are saying; I do my own investigation, & verify it by doing my own research. One example of a theory is that there were no planes at all during 9/11, it was a hologram, or some bullshit like that. The existence of cosmic Reptilans on Earth is not a theory.

This is a fact and not something I have determined personally about you.

I understand that, but I believe I can present the info in an understandable way, so I'm not afraid about that. - I won't have the info as headline on my index page of course, for that reason.

Enjoy your weekend!

You too! Take care.
.--. |V|
/ \ | /
q .. p \ /
\--/ //
__||__//
/. /_//
// \ /
// ||
\\ / \
)\| |
/ || || |
|/\| || |
| || |
\ || /
__/ || \____
\____/\____/

Last edited by Time=Now : 05-03-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: I wanted to...