View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't put much stock in the bible, but sounds like another way of saying they're not GOOD JEWS! They're responsible for blasphemy of their own kind, are they not?

Too bad, about not having any stock in The Word.

[ I didn't either, for a long time ]

And there have been frauds perpetrating blasphemy and idolatry since the beginning!

You have a really good understanding of these satanic people, yet you don't believe!

All I can tell you is, belief comes to us differently, and a book I read which explained our satanic beginnings, cleared up what has been very murky waters to peer through and "see" anything. The book is called the curse of canaan [ a demonology of history ] I couldn't put the book down, [ which I bought on a fluke because I read some of the authors other work and was intrigued by the title,] til I finished it. It covers not only genesis, but the french revolution, american revolution, the world wars and communism. It may help to put together some missing pieces for you.

A book like this will never be on the NYT best sellers list...because, why would the whores, liars, controllers want to expose themselves?