View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Okay, I didn't log in so I was able to view your post RedRat. When you place a member on your ignore list, if you're not logged in, you can still view their comments.

Yes, I could just ignore your comment of my own free will, but I think maybe you should tell everyone who reads this site, why you seem to be against the NWO, but when it comes to Springsteen and mind control within the Music Industry, you seem to take what I write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and his role in my childhood personally and start with the name calling.

It's almost as if you have some vested interest in this matter.

It's more transparent than looking through a pane of glass.

The liar and the fraud who is just the same as THEM would be Springsteen, not me, my friend.

I have no reason to LIE about having been a victim of a mind control program or Springsteen and the rest of the perverts.

As far as the bible, I have versed my opinion about it and you seem to think that OPINIONS aren't allowed on this forum.

It's MY opinion about the bible and, you know what, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You might want to think about that next time you post a comment.

After all, calling me a LIAR and a FRAUD is just your opinion and your opinion, my friend, doesn't matter as far as this issue is concerned.