View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Exalted Grand Master

Default Re: What do you,as an American know and think about Freemasonry?

Good sources of info on American Freemasonry include Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, which you can find on sacred-texts.com, and the writings of Manly P. Hall. Both authors were masons themselves. I think getting it straight from the horse's mouth is best. There is a lot of misunderstanding about Freemasonry both because of inaccurate conspiracy theories and because of Masons who feel like they're always being attacked, which causes them to engage in apologetics that are somewhat misleading.

I have I have written a lot about this topic and done a lot of research. I did an interview once that explains most of my thoughts on the subject [LINK] and a relevant article:The Alchemical Dollar: The Magic and Mystery of America’s Money

I also wrote a book about the history of American money that contains a lot of information about Freemasonry. It's called Solomon's Treasure: The Magic and Mystery of America's Money.Here's the book on Amazon: [LINK]

Here's the ebook version: [LINK]

I also posted a video on YouTube that has apparently made a lot of Freemasons mad because I exposed some of their secrets, although offending them was never my intention! [LINK] Again, they feel they are being attacked (I wasn't attacking them), so they have engaged in misleading apologetics.

Good luck on your project, friend!