View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:15 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

The reason I pick on the Masons, is because the are the worlds largest secret cult.

And in this day and age, when getting a symbol of death tatood on your body is considered cool, I would suggest, yes, they are leading people away from God.

The further people move away from God, the worse things get for us.

More murder, rape, crime, war, famine, weather manipulation, genetic modification, mind control psy-ops, the list is endless.

Evil, is a collective conscious. In my opinion, Prince Charles is wanting to step in to lead the "dark side of the force".

After all, America is still, just a British Corporation. When the Virginia Colonies (all English) were formed, they had debt the the British Royalty. George Washington was a member of all of this, and a Freemason, and in the House of Burgoness, and a loyal British soldier.

He fought against the English, and then to pay the debt to the English, instilled the Whisky Tax. Basically, in my opinion, Washington was an Elite, British Crown stooge.

Since then, we have been in the grips of the CommonWealth, aka Queen Elizabeth II.