View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 07:45 PM

Default Re: The Second Messiah

Quote:
get_real wrote:
my question to you is: "Do the freemasons know the vaticans secrets, and does the Vatican know the freemasons secrets"?
Absolutely, on both counts. The only question is who has the upper hand. The 1307 arrest and torture of the Templars started the ball rolling. Many of the knights escaped with much of their treasure but the Vatican still managed to capture a great deal of Templar secrets in the process. In the 1700s when the Freemasons started to surface, the Vatican and the Brotherhood have been at odds ever since. Infiltration by both sides was top priority. My question to a mason is: How many of your lodge chaplains are "on the square"? To the Church: How many of your Priests, Bishops or Cardinals have taken secretive oaths and obligations of a different kind?

I live in a town of 100,000. We have 2 lodges and 4 appendant bodies. The 2 major lodges are directly adjacent to churches, no coincidence. Not because they are "one in the same animal" but more of a general distrust on both sides.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.