View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Republicrats/Demicans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They are all SHILLS!

My goodness, RedRat, oh, thee enlightened one, use your GOD GIVEN insights.

How long will it take before you understand how the "powers that be" operate?
You know I already know that BA, The news today is Shillary/Lezzo will be Negroid/Obamanation/Homos running mate, ie, "Vice Prez" I say within 6 months he gets gunned down in CHICAGO!!! but, as for the Senile War Monger (McBraindead) TB was right, I bet 'they' put that Negress Zio Shill Miss Rice in as his running mate, I was thinking about this awhile ago, (oh, and 4 those who find my words 'offensive' go sit on something) anyway, it occurred to me that after at least 40 years of dumbing down and homosexualizing the populace, not to mention making White Liberal Idiots feel guilty about themselves, hence, putting UNQUALIFIED BLACKS IN OFFICE THRU AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, and that's really what this is all about, both Shillary and Obama, affirmative action imbeciles, I mean think about, the PTB PUT THESE PEOPLE ON PEDESTALS, they 'trained' them all there lives for this moment in American History, and I ask what for? The economy is near collapse, (fact is, it's just being held up by more trickery and deceit in the financial markets) Iran is still on the next 'victim' list as a Terror Nation, so I guess the dipsticks who actually vote have SOME CHOICE HEY??? god what a F***-uped country!!! Actually, it makes sense if you think about it, Obama gets slaughtered in Chicago after being "elected," A massive BLACK RIOT ACROSS THE COUNTRY akin to the Rodney King incident, Whites will backlash against Mexicans and Blacks,(whitey will be blamed for Obamas death, and hence the riots) Immediate Martial Law is imposed, along with a faltering economy, more violence is unleashed throughout the big cities, and GOOD OLE WORTHLESS CONGRESS STEPS IN WITH COMPLETION OF THE HATE CRIMES LEGISLATION MANDATORY, MAKING IT A CRIME TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT JEWS AND BLACKS!!! INCLUDING (ESPECIALLY THE INTERNET) AND LITERATURE. Gee, sometimes, I think they should let me do there EVIL THINKING FOR THEM.

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-03-2008 at 06:18 PM.