Thread: A must read.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 01:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb
Default Re: A must read.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
and his book "Dope, Inc." is the bible of historical drug trafficking and its closenet ties to the global elitists, including the Harriman/Bush enclave. In fact, it is one of the single most difficult books to obtain outright, blatantly suppressed by the mainstream publishing world. I have only read it through large snippets and synopses gleaned from online sites.

Do you have any url's that you can post in relation to that book? If so, please post them, especially if there is an online version. While I seriously doubt that there is anything in it that will suprise me (I know far too much about the drug trade, and no I'm not in it, but I have been in a position to learn far more than most people will ever suspect about it), I would still be interested in reading it.