View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Gramsci: The Good Fight

You're right, nohope.

The problem I have with the previous quote is that the writer still believes in the democratical system as a good system by default, which it is not of course: it's thoroughly and utterly flawed, not to mention totally corrupt, infiltrated and subverted beyond saving.

So "the honorable, uncompromising men" he refers to the people have to elect in order to counteract the ongoing Marxist subversion are in fact the very agents of Marxism, being elected into a system totally taken over by Marxists!

I DO agree when he says "we must strive to be independent thinkers" but he doesn't seem to realize that that means not to look to intellectuals, institutions and churches for guidance but to really THINK INDEPENDENTLY. If one follows that trail of thought through to its inevitable end one realizes the only thing to do is to leave it and let the whole system implode - that means to NOT VOTE, for starters.
The only thing we can do and still have the power to do to make this system of illusion, infested with Satanist Marxists fall, is to take away the only thing it really needs to fuel it: our vote.

The "System" is beyond saving.