View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

Greetings DaddyLongLegs.

I don't preach "religion" but rather the Gospel of Jesus Christ alone.

I could care less about 'religion.' My love is for Christ alone and in seeing that some of you awaken from your deceptions before it's too late.

It amazes me to see the vast muck of foolishness that some here subscribe to, but of course, foolishness and men go together historically. As long as Scripture recounts the follies of men, fools have always followed false gods, self-induced doctrines and dogmas of demons; nothing new under the sun.

I too, once subscribed to a life apart from Christ. I've probably outsinned most of you on this forum; I've broken every commandment that God gave us--every one of them! I was a wicked man and I delighted in evil thoughts and deeds. I plotted and schemed against my foes, and concocted every sort of evil.

But the Lord was patient with me while I strayed and sampled the pleasures of this world for many decades. But He may NOT be as patient with some of you who have rejected His Son.

Here's why: I believed in Jesus when I was only 10 but I strayed away from him for decades. The Lord--in His total understanding of all things in my life--past, present and future--knew that I would return to Him eventually and serve Him. I thank Him for His patience with my sinful ways. Now I live for Him, and try to do His will--not mine.

But some of you here have never believed in or trusted Christ as your Lord and Savior. Some of you will continue to reject Christ right up until your demise. Woe unto you who reject the Lord for your future is hellish; a nightmare that you cannot even begin to imagine.

He knows who will believe and who won't. He knows whose names are written in the book of life. Some of you who are reading this will perish because you have refused to come to Jesus and repent of your sins.

You've been warned over and over, yet you still refuse to come to salvation and redemption through Jesus.

You want to do things your own way; you refuse to submit to the Lord and His word; some of you want to follow deceiving doctrines of demons and pray to false gods.

But someone out there knows that I am speaking the truth. For you, trust in the Lord and be saved. Jesus loves you more than you can even begin to conceive; that's why He died for us on the cross, so that we could be freed from our sins which will lead us to spiritual death. "The wages of sin is death."

No sin is too great for Him to forgive. No life is too wicked that He cannot change if you will only submit to Him.

Trsut in the Lord ONLY and be saved.