View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

Quote:
"Lean not unto your own understanding" but trust in the words of the Lord ONLY!"
And that Lord is YOU?

Look. If you want to put words in my mouth to make it easier to attack me or reject "my belief", then really there's no point in me discussing religious matters with you.

You can't shove your belief down people's throats. I mean, really do you think what you say is SO brilliant that I will suddenly fall over backwards and "realize" you're right, even if I DO agree with you? I don't even know if you are who you say you are! We are anonymous people discussing matters without having a clue about eachother's true identity. Do you think under such circumstances I will just accept YOUR point of view?

I don't think so.

You don't know me anymore than I know you, so stop telling people they're going to Hell because YOU say so, because who are YOU?

People who THINK they are right should stop in their tracks and think again. One should NEVER stop questioning ONESELF.