View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 05:02 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

" God loves me just the way I am"

This is a satanic logic (no insult intended), God's love is conditional. If a person idolizes a creature (e.g: Jesus, Muhammad) and hold him high in a level rivaling God, then He is promised the wrath of God in all the scriptures.

You keep saying, "Jesus taught me that..", "Jesus wants me to do this..", Do you think God, The Initiator of the heavens and the earth like to be equated with a creature of His!?. God is the source of Jesus's knowledge, Jesus on his own is 100% powerless to benefit or harm anyone, he is a creature like you and me who is in need for God's support.

If you have a bit of reverence to God, you should really repent and start devoting yourself to God ALONE.

I never called for a "fake" religion, i am calling to the true original religion of God, that has been subverted and divided into 3 main corrupt religions. This religion is called "Submission".

--------------

And for 666,

Isalm has been corrupted by the same forces that has corrupted Judaism and Christianity.

That's why they are defeated in every aspect of life. As for the Jewish, Quran says that they are being tested by this vast wealth and control, however the prophecy says that because of their misuse of these powers, they will be soon annihilated, and that's the reason God is gathering the hardcore zionists in Israel.

[17:4] We addressed the Children of Israel in the scripture: "You will commit gross evil on earth, twice. You are destined to fall into great heights of arrogance.

[17:5] "When the first promise came to pass, we sent against you servants of ours who possess severe might, they invaded your homes. The promise was indeed fulfilled.

[17:6] "Afterwards, we gave you a turn over them, and we supplied you with a lot of wealth and children; we gave you the upper hand.

[17:7] "If you work righteousness, you work righteousness for your own good, but if you commit evil you do so to your own detriment. Thus, when the second time comes to pass, they will defeat you and enter the masjid, just as they did the first time. They will wipe out all the gains you had accomplished."

[17:8] Your Lord showers you with His mercy. But if you revert to transgression, we will counter with retribution. We have designated Gehenna as a final abode for the disbelievers.

-------------------

The myth of God's Chosen is shattered by the following verses:

-Indeed God has chosen the children of Israel,

[44:30-32]
Meanwhile, we saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating persecution.
From Pharaoh; he was a tyrant.
We have chosen them from among all the people, knowingly.
We showed them so many proofs, which constituted a great test.

-But they failed to uphold their covenant with God, and disregarded the Torah in favor of the Talmoud (same like the Muslims did with Quran, they favored "Hadith").

[62:5] The example of those who were given the Torah, then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying great works of literature. Miserable indeed is the example of people who rejected GOD's revelations. GOD does not guide the wicked people.

[62:6] Say, "O you who are Jewish, if you claim that you are GOD's chosen, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death if you are truthful!"

[62:7] They will never long for it, because of what they have committed. GOD is fully aware of the wicked.

[62:8] Say, "The death that you are trying to evade will catch up with you sooner or later. Then you will be returned to the Knower of all secrets and declarations, then He will inform you of everything you had done."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...