Thread: Makows New Book
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Makows New Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789 View Post
Every joke is brand new to an infant.

Johny-come-lately Makow spent his life looking for strange pussy in strange places; then in 2002-3 he discovered this conspiracy and now he is on a mission to impress the ignorant with his new-found knowledge. Like David Icky and most conspiracists, he takes other people's work and presents it as if the result of his own research and new discovery.

He lived his life in marxist Canada but somehow he did not notice it. He got his doctorate at the (very marxist) University of Toronto, but did not notice it. In the library of UoT there are many of the books he recently discovered, sitting on the shelves undisturbed, but in those days he did not care for them. While Makow was looking for a date in the far country, Ron Gostick and the Canadian Intelligence Service did what they could, but Makow did not notice them, showed no interest in the subject back then.

choice words
True History From The Venerable Eustace Mullins | Wake Up From Your Slumber

free-trade tid-bit (what occupied Makow's attention in those days?)
Shelley Ann Clark -- Free Trade
I hate that word, but if you must use it, I guess that you must.

It certainly was a long way to go for a date and how old was the Philippine female that he married?

There were grievances by students at the college in which he taught in Canada as to his obsession with SEX. Does he still teach or support himself via his website? That would be difficult inasmuch as it does not generate revenue.

Who is paying him?

He once said that penis equals power.

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree with that.

The list goes on and on.

Makow is opposed to the NWO; however he asked me via email not to pursue THIS. He, as well, said that I incited too much opposition.

Obviously, he preferred disgusting pigs such as Cold, The Devil, etc., to remain on the site, because I was banned and these oh, so, normal members continued on.

THIS, that I pursue, is a part of the NWO.

Makow has stated that he has access to inside information.

Why does Makow have access to inside information?

Is it because THEY feed him what they want him to write about?

His recent decline into speaking about female and male genitalia and constant references to seeing women alone on the street who appear to him to be saying they are alone and afraid is "delusional" to say the least.

You hit the nail on the head.

He presents the works of others as if he had written it.

Could you kindly elaborate on the following?

While Makow was looking for a date in the far country, Ron Gostick and the Canadian Intelligence Service did what they could, but Makow did not notice them, showed no interest in the subject back then.

choice words
True History From The Venerable Eustace Mullins | Wake Up From Your Slumber

free-trade tid-bit (what occupied Makow's attention in those days?)
Shelley Ann Clark -- Free Trade[/quote]

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-02-2008 at 07:17 PM.