Thread: Evil laughs???
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Evil laughs???

no no nooooooooooo !

please dont tell me , i saw a babies face there !
im glad it was taken out .

listen ? just a few weeks ago a mad man claimed in cought , that he had kicked his baby to death because it had evil in it .
now , get this ?
since this man has a premmise of good and evil , and those two concepts only came from religion , it then stands to reasonable conclusions that this man believed he had the knowledge of what was good , and what was bad !
so there he is ? a grown man ? kicking a baby to DEATH ? because apparently it had evil inside it ! apparently he was trying to kick out the evil from the baby .

what ? how on earth ? can any sick man , even a sick man , who thinks he understands , what evil is , can justify kicking a baby to death , as a good act of being godly , goes beyond me .

redrat ? i have comunicated on some of the threads , i can also relate to some of what you say , and i also find you inteligent and humourase . but this thread ?

and i do know about these things very well indeed , ( especially since i had been a victim of mind control during training in the forces , BA has written many threads on theseproccesses ) that this thread , is , ----------------
of a very delicate nature.

1) poeple are evil . but you cant tell bye a shear laugh , although a laugh can , by tone , indicate an adults carefree nature , but only sometimes .
2) when concerning children ? children are children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are never born evil , they dont have evil in them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poeple get evil , when they turn about 21 years old and should know better !

i am sickened at what i saw above .
a baby , exampled out as having evil in them !

becarefull redrat . im sure you didnt mean any harm , but the systematic departmentalised programming that i had forced upon me years ago through traumatic induction , created many side affects upon me .

one of those side affects was to systematicly sort out , mark out individuals , and go the way of the programming .
i have , got over this programming , but the info , stayed with me .

i have read many comments bye you . alot are witty , humourase , inteligent , and open minded . i wil give you that !

but this ! ?

i sense something wrong here redtrat . and it isnt good ! more like -------------evil !

what are you hiding ? paranoia ? satanic sacrifices , suiside pacts ?
any dr looking at what you say here would lock you up !

many children have been targeted bye evil adults claiming that evil exists in others , especially children . evil targets children because they are the complete oposite to the preditor at hand .

iether you request this off this site and get help !

or

some one , will do it for you .

if that doesnt happen , there re always poeple out thee like me , but do not have the will power to get over their traumatic induction exprience !

get this thread off now !

do what you can ! i wil never visit this thread ever again .

it has all the hallmarks of the same nature as those who got me years ago .

i should know ! your looking at one of these mind control victims right now redrat ! ME !

there are many out there like me redrat , thousands ! if they see this , and know who you are , thy may loose it all together .

dont go givig me threats andbad vibes now in private emails , coz that will onlyadd to what i have already said .
dont repply ! dont get mad ! just get this thread removed , and make a sincere apology to others about your mistake .