View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Woman leads men in prayer

"..next to the Way of Christ there are a few others that also lead to God/...you sound like someone who seems to think there is only ONE way to God and it's through the acceptance of Christ, and Christ ALONE. I don't agree, but that doesn't mean I REJECT Christ and His message." the words of Draken

Once again, I post your own words as evidence of your rejection of Christ as the ONLY Savior sent to this world, Draken. No one has "placed words" in your mouth, you simply don't want to hear the truth.

You said that you "don't agree" that Jesus "is the ONLY way to God." Correct?

But Jesus said, "No man comes to the Father but through me."

Are we to assume then, that you are wiser and know more than Christ?

Trust me, you and your words will be dead and forgotten in due time, but the words of the Lord will remain forever.

I've spoken the truth to you and told you what you must do to be saved but you have become angry and rattled. You don't retain wisdom very long do you?

Didn't I tell you that Jesus said that Satan has 3 goals for men? Deception, theft and destruction! Satan has a grip on you Draken; he has your mind firmly in his grasp and he has stolen your salvation because you have allowed him to do so. He will destroy you next!

Christ alone has the power to save you but if you continue to reject Him and His word, you will perish.

Would you prefer to hear Jesus say it? Here it is:

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

If this makes you angry, then take it up with Christ, for He wrote it. I'm just passing it on to you because I don't want to see you perish.

Get on your knees in a quiet place and plead forgiveness of your sins before the Lord. He will hear you and forgive you. And then "pick up your cross" and "follow" Him all the days of your life.

Christ is searching for workers to spread His truth to the lost. Why don't you become one?