View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:39 PM

Default Re: I WILL REPEAT MYSELF, THE COMPUTER IS SATANS TOOL of PERVERSION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
YOUR CAPTIVE MIND!!!...THEY DO DELIGHT IN!... I am merely a messenger in this collapsing society, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. It is you who cannot fathom the principles of CAPTIVITY, whether by physical means, or by spiritual means, none of you will understand. Look at what has become of this INTERNET CREATION, I ask you to look at the various "conspiracy forums" Liberty Forum, Club Conspiracy, ATS, Conspiracy Central, Unexplained Mysteries, etc... wherever your 'mind' sends you. Tell me what do you see? .....What you see before you is the collapse of civilization, peoples minds held captive in CYBER SPACE, OHHHHH... you spout, and spout, and for what? to tell a tale? or to 'elevate yourself?' History will record that this INTERNET ENSLAVED AND ENSNARED YOU UNTO THEM! Oh, don't be angry at me, I'm merely the messenger, surely, the messenger is not to blame here is he? THE CAPTIVITY UNDER THE BABYLONIAN TALMUDIC GOD, SATAN, now, tell me, who is your CAPTOR? are you truly free? be honest???
Could you repeat yourself please?

The intellectual community doesn't comprehend your babbling nor do we consider that you are a messenger.

That is a "title" you have thrust upon yourself.

You're not nearly as influential as you think you are.

Like I said.

I devour wolves and rats.

Red ones are especially delicious.