View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 12:44 AM

Default Re: An Introduction to Conspiratorial History

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie View Post
WW3: How Will World War Three Affect You? Learn How To Prepare - Free Newsletter

Description:

World War 3 is here whether you like it or not.

World War 3 has been planned for decades - learn about the Conspiratorial Nature of History.

We believe:

That all historic events of importance have happened by design;

That three world wars were planned as far back as 1776 and that the commonly believed reasons given for the start of World War I and World War II are contrived;

That the plans for World War III are well laid out and are already following a clearly defined script, with only minor adjustments made to the timing thereof to allow for unforeseen delays to the grand plan;

That the major elements necessary for the start of World War III and the subsequent destruction of society as we know it are now in place, waiting only for the correct combination of events before final world domination is achieved;

That God is in control and permitting the events of today to occur in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy;

That it is our duty to inform and educate those who wish to be informed;

That resistance is futile and that no effort should be expended in trying to prevent world domination by a few. Instead we should prepare as best we can.
I wouldn't subscribe to the GOD theory or submission.

I would agree; however, that World War III has been planned for a very long time and, as you've said, most historical events have been contrived.

They PLAN and DESIGN just like ARCHITECTS do, for decades sometimes, in order to carry out their goals.

They are ARCHITECTS/MASTERS of DISASTER, DECEIPT AND DESTRUCTION.