View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 12:04 PM

Default Re: The New Age movement

Great post, BvL.

I've only been delving into the history and nature of the NWO for a little less than a month. I tripped upon it while searching for info on what I believed were "9/11 conspiracy nuts." Little did I know I'd end up becoming one.

The thing that sold me on the legitimacy of "conspiracy theories" is the very subject you bring up - the New Age movement and Lucis Trust. It was one thing for me to read accusations from "nuts" and "kooks". It was quite another to actually go to the Lucis Trust website and read what they have to say about themselves. To the ignorant, their explanation of the significance their Great Invocation would seem loony at worst, profound at best. But to someone like me, someone who grew up in a cult, someone who has since taught himself from the Bible, it was like reading the playbook of Satan himself.

Lucis Trust actually comes out and SAYS Christians are the enemy. Take a peak.

Quote:
To hate, to be separate, and to be exclusive will come to be regarded as the only sin, for it will be recognized that all the sins as listed, and now regarded as wrong, only stem from hate or from its product, the anti-social consciousness.
and this gem...

Quote:
His coming is largely dependent, as we shall later see, upon the establishing of right human relations. This the church has hindered down the centuries, and has not helped because of its fanatical zeal to make "Christians" of all peoples and not followers of the Christ.
You need decoder glasses to see what's really being said. The translation is effectively, "In the coming New World Order, the only sin will be the stubborn refusal of some to confirm to our new One World Mystery Religion. The Antichrist's coming has been hindered by this one true sin."