View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 PM

Default Re: DELTA and RedRat; NWO Operatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
You see...Red Rat is just a singles club member that likes to read your posts, Blue Angel. I see no harm in her attraction to you. I doubt she is a government spy...but who knows. I am a zionist to an extent, and possible seek to rule the world, but still i believe in certain conspiracy threads. It may not be conspiracy all, but certain design! I love to just read and enjoy all of your posts and ideas. You all should make up, and we could all find a better discussion amongst our selves, like how to stop Nazis from taking over...or how to remote view...or HUB -4 and mindcontrol...or subliminal messages in movies...or ... I think it is a coincidence is all. Take care and go a little more ez, its just a forum and we are all nuts, (fallen from the tree). I love being crazy. But I am my own operative...lol. No worries here. I promise not to spin, but make sense of what I read. You all can just say...sorry I offended you in any way...and whats your favorite cd? It wont hurt anyone to say...maybe its a coincidence and lets all be forum operatives together and try to understand each others interests. I like ya all>and think that anyone seeking truth is an operative of peace. It may be impossible...but we never know till we try! PEACE to Blue Angel, Redrat, Delta and to the troll hunter. We can all be cool. I appologize if in any way I offended, but it is not my intention other than to play the middle here.!
Excuse me, but don't come onto this forum, pull up this thread and act as if you KNOW what has transpired between me and other members of CC over a period of several years; place yourself in the role of peacemaker and then have the audacity to tell me to go a little more easy.

I conversate as little as possible with posters on this forum who have acted in the manner towards me such as the likes of RedRat, Shadow, Delta, etc.

Besides, I really don't think it's any of your business.

Everything is fine on the forum.

Seems you want to incite something, doesn't it?

I carry on of my own free will and not because, as you've stated, I'M a person of interest to you.

I post for others to read and not necessarily because I want to engage in conversations with everyone who posts here.