Thread: Mars!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:51 PM
Leap in, limp out

Cool Re: Mars!

Got Beef? Crush Me? what a jerk after all. You are sick, I am sorry for you now blue badazz. I actually understood over 100 of your posts and was only a new member because I thought you knew a little something (i thought you were sincere in your quest to reveal the truth). The more you attack, the more I doubt your good intentions.. You are a loser in my book now because of the way you treat others, especially after that other post you refer to as none of my business. . Blue arc angel maybe, fallen hero most likely, scared bruised and limpin' out after leaping in for sure. This one here is tougher than you think. I don't understand the need to be an a-hole to everyone. Maybe you are not worthy of anything other than electronic harrassment if you constantly are on the attack! Even defenders as myself would have a hard time covering your back. Good luck...I will not post replies or respond to your comments anymore. I am wise enough to get more out of the threads than reading your posts. Peace.