View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: I DON'T LIKE THAT PICTURE(s)

Quote:
The world is not a nice place. get over yourself. If you cannot handle the images that appear on this site, then, by all means, you do not have to visit.
Have I ever said, that I dont like the pictures? Maybe I should re-read my posts again, but I dont think so. My personal opinion is something I always try to keep for myself. I was just pointing out the irony, but since noone gets it..
Quote:
You have the FREE WILL to stay away. You're the type of person who finds everything offensive, because you are so bored with your own life, that you have to find ways to make everybody as miserable as you are.
And NO, I dont find *everything* offensive and I'm certainly not bored. I dont want to make other people feel miserable... this is certainly NOT what I want.
But you're right for one thing:
I am feeling miserable. And I hate my life. But I also dont feel any need to explain to you why.
Quote:
I seem to think that you also have no social life, and its probably due to the fact that you're so ugly, you could be a modern art master piece.
You're right here too. I dont have any "social life". But I (also here) dont feel any need to elaborate with you on my "social life".
Quote:
The fact of the matter is, the members of this site like the site just the way it is maintained. You seem to be the only one who has a problem here, so why don't you just follow Bush into the closet and play with yourself along side him. People like you who have a problem with everything are usually the sheepish type of following the crowd, polittically correct, unorganized, grabasstic pieces of filth.
noted..
Quote:
GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PLAYGROUND IF YOU DON'T WANNA STOP BITCHING . . . JUST PLAY NICE AND ROLL WITH IT THE WAY YOU ROLL WITH YOUR OWN MISERABLE, WORTHLESS EXISTANCE!
bookmark deleted.. I'll never visit again, so dont bother to answer.