View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:53 PM

Default Re: The Illuminati: Keeping it all in the Family; OBAMA AND CHENEY ARE DISTANT COUSI

QUOTE=Out of the Box;50206]None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.

Excuse me, but I'm neither enslaved nor do I falsely believe I am free. I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, and, therefore, you FALSELY believe you can make statements about me that are untrue.

It would be quite naieve to believe that you are not the slightest bit indoctrinated. It took me years to realise that most of what I was taught to believe was based on lies.

Excuse me, again, but because it took you years to realize that most of what you were taught was based on lies, doesn't mean this applies to everyone else.

Define freedom.

There's no need in telling the obvious. I'm sure most folks on this forum have figured that out years ago.

Excuse me for the third time, but you asked for my opinion regarding FREEDOM and then tell me there is no need to state the obvious. Don't bother asking the next time.

[/quote]