Thread: big prob
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:55 PM
avictim avictim is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob

Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

Go to your doctor.

You know exactly where it is.

They can take x-rays.

Have it removed.
It’s not that easy. Our main health service in the U.K is the NHS and it was a doctor working for them who was instructed to put it there in the first place. The county I live in is corrupted with freemasonry, they have high positions in all the authorities. The only time I would speak to a doctor about this is when I have proof. I can’t just go to my doctor and say I’m a victim of a biochip implant and ask for an x-ray, they would think I’m mad. Someone along the line would be informed and I would be playing straight into their hands. Have you ever spoken to anyone who’s fallen victim to this kind of thing before?

Last edited by avictim : 08-05-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote