Thread: big prob
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You say the only time you would speak to a doctor about the chip is when you have proof.

Seems you have proof.

You've stated that you were hospitalized and the doctor working for NHS was instructed to put it there.

How do you know he was instructed and by whom was he instructed?

Hey, look, you're the one who is chipped and if you want it removed, who cares if they think you're MAD.

How is this playing into their hands?

I'm certain YOU don't have anything on them that is going to take them down.

Go to your doctor and as you've told us tell him the doctor who operated on you was instructed to chip you.

If they surgically put it there, it can surgically be removed.

I really don't believe that every doctor in the UK is corrupt.

I have stacks of circumstantial evidence, obviously not solid. The reason I believe the NHS is associated with implanting the biochip is because as Iíve already said there was a cut behind my right ear when I was in hospital. Since then Iíve found out that the doctor that visited my house is a top medical director of forensic science, defo not the type of doctor that makes house calls. Further more, Iíve discovered this same doctor is involved with freemasonry. He was obviously instructed through freemasonry under false pretences by the scumbag that caused this situation.

I donít believe every doctor in the U.K in corrupt, infact I donít even believe the majority of freemasons are, itís just a selected few. This thing has gone on for so long now, I am so sick and tired of it. The way it started, the way its going, and most of the high profile people thatís involved who arenít even interested in doing anything about it. Itís ridiculous. The freemasons should be ashamed of themselves.