Thread: big prob
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:27 PM

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
I have stacks of circumstantial evidence, obviously not solid. The reason I believe the NHS is associated with implanting the biochip is because as I’ve already said there was a cut behind my right ear when I was in hospital. Since then I’ve found out that the doctor that visited my house is a top medical director of forensic science, defo not the type of doctor that makes house calls. Further more, I’ve discovered this same doctor is involved with freemasonry. He was obviously instructed through freemasonry under false pretences by the scumbag that caused this situation.

I don’t believe every doctor in the U.K in corrupt, infact I don’t even believe the majority of freemasons are, it’s just a selected few. This thing has gone on for so long now, I am so sick and tired of it. The way it started, the way its going, and most of the high profile people that’s involved who aren’t even interested in doing anything about it. It’s ridiculous. The freemasons should be ashamed of themselves.
What circumstantial evidence is stacked upon you and for what?

Did you commit a crime?

You believe the NHS is associated with your implanting because there is a cut behind your right ear.

Huh?

A cut behind your right ear implicates the NHS. Is this their speciality?

NHS is a FREEMASONRY institution that cuts people behind their right ears and implants chips?

Why did a doctor visit your house?

Never heard of such a thing in present times.

Why were you hospitalized?

You still haven't answered that question.

How did you discover this doctor was involved with Freemasonry and instructed to implant you?

What false pretenses and what scumbag caused you to be hospitalized and chipped?

What high profile people are involved?

You have the chip and you want it removed.

Seems quite simple to me.

Freemasonry doesn't equal CHIPPING.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-05-2008 at 09:30 PM.