Thread: big prob
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Banned

Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Ive read a few other peoples accounts on alleged electronic harassment (and that is what this is) but I think this ones interesting. What I want to know is what has been going on since? Have you done anything about it? Maybe it would be a good idea to take legal advice and have your account documented.
Itís been the same thing everyday for the last ten years. I get pestered continuously. As I was saying before, the transmission from the implant interacts with electrical appliances, it just causes a heat expansion type of sound. It could come from the T.V, the fridge, freezerÖ anything electrical. When there is a change in something itís usually synchronized. The main thing the pest does is wait for something to be said on some TV program (usually offensive etc etc) and synchronize a bang from something (There was just a cracking sound from something outside while typing that sentence)Ö anyway, that is how it is. It must have occurred a million times. I donít know if the pest just wants to be noticed or what, itís ridiculous. Itís always worse and more frequent at night, obviously because thatís when the pest drinks. This situation is very strange. It must be the first of its kind. There have been the odd couple of days and sometimes weeks here and there when everything goes normal, but the quiet periods of time are few and very far between, never lasts very long. When I said the pest has kept the momentum going ever since, I was mainly referring to the fact that heís used freemasonry to get involved with advertising for an electricity company. They just made a string of crappy TV adverts. It wonít look very good for them when everyone finds out what heís about. Itís obvious he got involved with that to safe guard himself which kinda proves his guilt.