View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
If you have a problem with humility then i suggest you would have problem with many religions not just Christianity.
I don't have a problem with humility.

Quote:
In sense many religions are all about submitting ones will to a supreme being or power so not to submit would be ill discipline and ill will in any spiritual belief.
Most religions do not know any supreme being. Their Gods are only meant to be interpreted in a symbolic way and used to express ideas to the masses unable to grasp the complexity of esoterism. This is true for eg. Buddhism, Hinduism and Asatru.

Quote:
The fact that you are not suppose to aspire to any special/hidden knowledge in christianity is sign of submission to God.
Why submit to something that doesn't exist?

Quote:
Thats eclectic of you however the fact remains these are all basically eastern religions whether from asia minor or asia major none are western traditions. I know you have stated Roman and Greek sources however you also stated the esoteric versions of these i assume must mean the qabalah which is babylonian/jewish origin therefore still eastern.
Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Hindu mythology differ only very little from Germanic Asatru, which is entirely European of nature. Some suspect that they all have a shared origin in an even older religion.

Quote:
Let me tell you something you are clearly unaware of. Without science there would be no capitalism and no communism infact there would be no ISMs at all. There would not even have been an industrial revolution and no technology thus no civilisation. So bascially this point cancels out the rest of your above simplistic statement!.
????

Quote:
Ofcause you are you ve just shown several examples given most new age beliefs are eastern in origin.
Like I said, I'm not interested in New Age....