View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:38 AM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
You look full of yourself. The problem is those with most pride seem to fall the hardest enjoy eternity.
There is nothing wrong with pride. Vanity is the problem, as well as unjust humility.

Quote:
Once again you believe yourself to be superior to others you regard the vast exoteric majority as childish all hail you master.
Obviously, logic is superior to dogmatic belief in a non-existing man high up in the sky. I am not saying I as an individual am superior.

Quote:
I suppose you are not as crafty as some pagans that actually call themselves christians or even Ministers and Priests,Preachers and try to destroy christianity from the inside out, so at least you admit it I will give you that!
I'm not fighting Christians any more than a parent fights his children. Christians are not my enemy.

Quote:
However christs message to humanity is much bigger than a few man made 21st century apostate doctrines formulated by psuedo pagans.
Christ's message is irrelevant.

Quote:
May interest you to know Nazis originated in Occult pagan ideas of the Thule Society another esoteric secret society whom obtained many of their ideas from Theosophies Madame Blatavatsky.
Actually, the links between the NSDAP and the Thule society were marginal. It is true, however, that both were inspired by Germanic paganism. So what?

Quote:
So the occultists of all shades bear full responsibility for the Jewish holocaust, Freemasons and hippies and the new age movement all are to blame.
There was no Jewish Holocaust. You should know that.

Freemasons and hippies do carry a large burden, though. You're right about that.

Quote:
Gnostic and eastern spirituality is nothing but a poison chalice.
To Jews perhaps. To anyone but Jews, Judeo-Christianity is the poison chalice.