View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Re: If Communism is the plan, why was it opposed by the US during the cold war?

Peace again,

I am still against the idea of "nation states", it's a flawed idea from the vrey beginning, has it ever been successful?

You bring millions under the command of one person whom they don't even know, these millions have nothing in common to begin with, since color, race, and even langauge are not real ties, the only real bond between people is belief.

I support a village-community type of society, where people know each other, united on a common belief under leadrship they choose. That doesn't mean that we divide the world into disputing factions, i believe that peace is still possible but only when people with "common belief" get together.

At some point in history, someone came up with the idea of drawing lines on a map to divide the people, what was his criteria? maybe natural resources, ethnic background or whatever, but i am sure it was not belief.

Now many communities around the world are trying desperately to gain its freedom, they didn't choose to be ruled by their current leaders.

The one religion i am talking about is exactly that "a one religion" it's not a mixture of all religions and it's not a vague new age stuff, it's a simple idea of one god alone.

The current religions worship God+ an idol. This is a satanic dogma, the Christians worship Jesus or God+ Jesus/saints, the muslims worship God+ Muhammad/Ali/saints, the sufis and Hindus transgress more into equating the creatures with their Creator.

Do you think God is pleased with that? the whole idea of religion is one god, now Satan wants to be a partner with God in kingship, do you think God accepts that?

The domination of this one religion though is not in the sense of "compulsion", everybody is free to have his own faith, however one religion will rapidly spread around the world and gradually all the "fake" religions will fade out, not by force, but by the spirit of freedom, God willing.

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...